Whether you are immigrating into the U.S. from Canada or from abroad, Giwa & Associates can handle the paperwork. We can ensure you and your children will be able to work and stay in the U.S. legally.

Immigration to the U.S. can be quite the undertaking when handling everything yourself; there can be stacks of paperwork to go through, and if you do not fill out even one thing properly, there is a good chance your application will be denied. It is essential that every T is crossed and I is dotted to ensure you can immigrate to the U.S.